I am following through on the tasks assigned associated with the Sunshine Blogger award; I would like to nominate the following fellow bloggers
Mary Mangee – a friend, colleague, aspiring author, writer and blogger who will make you smile, make you think, and bring a bit of sunshine in your world. You can find her at https://dailydosesdotlife.wordpress.com/
James Edgar Skye – a brilliant mind, blogger and blog builder. James is also an aspiring author currently writing his memoir. You can find him at https://thebipolarwriter.blog
The Godly Chic Diaries – inspirational blog and posts that uplift the soul. https://gcdiaries.wordpress.com
The Secret Blind – wholesome, authentic and fresh content that will give you pause and make you appreciate what life has to offer. You will love this blog. https://thesecretblind.wordpress.com
My Loud Bipolar Whispers – a healing and recovery journey that offers food for thought. https://myloudbipolarwhispers.com/
Heyoka Muse – a healing journey of complex PTSD. https://heyokamuse.com/
4 M’s Bipolar Mom – no muss no fuss, just real as it can be. Raw and real. https://4msbipolarmom.wordpress.com/
Each blog is a unique and beautiful image of the human experience. Each tells a story that is their own and allows us to see the various forms of life in the process of evolution.
Here are Questions for the Nominees listed above:
1. Describe your first conscious memory?
2. How did that first memory make you feel?
3. What experience changed your perspective of how you view the world today?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
5. What is your favorite color and why?
6. Share one enlightening moment that defined a turning point in your life.
7. How would you define your thought patterns and response-ability under stress?
8. If you were handed a million dollars what would you do with it?
9. What is your most limiting belief?
10. Answer the question: “Who am I?”
I look forward to seeing your posts on your page should you choose to complete the tasks required by the rules. If not – that’s ok too!